2006 Cayman S 987.1 6 Speed Manual w/ Seized Motor

Hello all, I suppose it was not my time to join the Porsche community just yet. 

I recently acquired a non-running 2006 Cayman S, 6 speed manual, with 106,xxx miles. I put a new battery, starter and starter relay into the car to find the motor is seized. The vehicle has Porsche service history as recent as 102xxx miles for normal maintenance items, new tires, new rear pads/rotors/sensors/fluid, oil change, cabin & air filters, all 4 wheels refinished etc. The vehicle appears to have upgraded exhaust, upgraded suspension, 19” Turbo wheels with new Continentals around and an aftermarket stereo screen.

I plan on cleaning the vehicle up, gathering as much information on the service history and upgrades on the car, taking pictures and listing to BAT auctions.

The car has a clean Arizona title with no branding and is located in Phoenix, AZ near downtown.

Cross posting around the forums to get the word out for interested parties.

Will post auction link in the thread once auction is live.

A vin-analytics report shows the following options:

BASEPorsche Base Model

342Heated Front Seats

446Wheel Caps with Colored Crest

573Automatic Climate Control

680Bose Surround Sound System

DCStone Grey Standard Leather

M6ZFloor Mats Interior Color

P12Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor

PPAPreferred Package

X1Arctic Silver Metallic

20240820_153020.jpg